Shop to your heart’s content, choosing from thousands of products and services from all over the world.
Along with spending some profits in the empowr marketplace, there are also opportunities to cash out some profits.
The moment you start earning, an innovative maturation process begins, opening up different doors and possibilities for how you can spend and cash out.
Earnings from any month become eligible for cash out 90 days after the month. You’ll need to subtract out anything owed to the platform, which will include advertising expenditures generated at any time, including those generated on your behalf via managed ad campaigns (see "success made simple" section below).That means your cash out capability takes longer than 90 days because your earnings (that have matured for more than 90-days) must exceed all your ad costs including those most recently incurred, and your most matured earnings always get spent first.
You can, however, cash out some of your profits faster — in as quickly as 30 days or less — with accelerated matured cash outs. More on that in a moment.
The maturity process was designed to keep earnings in the community. In fact, that's why your most matured funds are always utilized first. When more citizen earnings are kept in the community, those earnings remain available for purchasing your products, services and premium content, leading to more earning opportunities for you and a more robust economy for all empowr citizens. A robust economy is a prerequisite to accomplishing our mission of empowering people by enabling opportunity, hope and influence.
To be extra clear: The normal 90-day maturation process is responsible for little of the cash outs that happen on a monthly basis, due to the "most matured funds first" spending order mentioned above. Instead, virtually all cash outs are achieved more quickly than 90 days, through a different process, called AMCOs (accelerated matured cash outs) where empowr, at its sole discretion, accelerates the maturity of some funds in order to reward behaviors that drive the results (such as successfully selling or sharing products and services, coaching and teaching, moderating and auditing, and transporting) needed for the empowr economy to grow.This means that the cash outs provided to citizens are actually achieved by those citizens in less than 90 days and often in as little as 30 days or less from when they took the actions they're being rewarded for.
If this approach doesn't seem optimal or doesn't work with your personal needs for cash outs, we respect that and strongly suggest that you not join this experiment at this time.
empowr is working to achieve its long-term goal for 97% of revenues that come into the empowr economy, from any source, to go out to its citizens. The other 3% will be utilized towards the costs of running the company. To be clear, this is a long-term goal that the empowr community has not yet achieved. Everyone is working diligently to grow the empowr economy in order to accomplish it.
Freedom means the power to earn. Earning means the power to spend and save.