What's next in the world of social networks?
Empowr (www.empowr.com) is building the world's first social economy. What's a social economy? A social economy is taking the best of what you love about your favorite social network and allowing you the opportunity to monetize your time while you're there. It could be blogging about your passion, selling goods and services or using your expertise to help someone else become successful. We are building a platform that will enable the community to help itself through crowd-sourcing the expertise in the community. We will empower the community to help each other so that everybody wins.
What is empowr looking for?
We are looking for motivated, experienced Billing Coordinators to join our Member Experience & Development Team. The ideal candidate will be CONFIDENT in a billing support role and will be heavily GOAL ORIENTED. They will also be an effective COMMUNICATOR, have a desire for GROWTH and will be a SELF-STARTER. Additionally, they will strive to take on more responsibility and attain a leadership role. This is an entry level position perfect for a person looking to begin or continue their career.
As a Billing Coordinator, you will:
- Process billing reports from payment processors
- Process reimbursement payments and inquiries
- Work closely with various departments to research and gather information
- Review, research and process inbound and outbound payments
- Investigate risk and/or suspicious activities routed from account tools and other departments
- Make sound decisions to close risky relationships, place and remove restrictions on accounts
- Identify and report on trends for product development purposes
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed
What experience should I bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of billing-related experience
- Ability to learn quickly, innovate, and work to create best practices
- Should be detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects independently
Why should I join empowr?
By now you've probably seen our website and the answer should be simple: you want to be a part of a team that's going to create a game changing social economy. You want to help build a social economy with the potential to touch and help billions of users across the globe. You will get to help shape the product and company as we scale and grow. You will get to work with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
Where are you located?
Our headquarters are in downtown San Diego.
To be considered, please provide a cover letter and resume.