Software QA Lead
What's next in the world of social networks?
Empowr (www.empowr.com) is building the world's first social economy. What's a social economy? A social economy is taking the best of what you love about your favorite social network and allowing you the opportunity to monetize your time while you're there. It could be blogging about your passion, selling goods and services or using your expertise to help someone else become successful. We are building a platform that will enable the community to help itself through crowd-sourcing the expertise in the community. We will empower the community to help each other so that everybody wins.
What is empowr looking for?
We're building out our local San Diego engineering team. The ideal Software Quality Assurance Lead will have a passion for web and mobile applications. We are looking for a self-starter, with experience creating and executing test plans, test scripts and automated testing frameworks.
Technical expertise required:
- 2 to 5 years working with C# / SQL platforms performing manual and automated tests
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Experience building a QA framework with significant individual contribution and authoring of test plans and scripts
- Experience with QA test planning, scheduling, and execution
- Track record of putting products into production
The ideal candidate will:
- Exhibit excellent logical thinking skills
- Have a history as a "go-to" person in software QA and testing
- Expect and require innovation
- Bring passion to work each day and have the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Exude confidence in ability to resolve complex problems
- Be exceptional in mathematics
- Be able to jump into a code review and help design great software with peers
Why should I join empowr?
By now you've probably seen our website and the answer should be simple: you want to be a part of a team that's going to create a game changing social economy. You want to help build a social economy with the potential to touch and help billions of users across the globe. You will get to help shape the product and company as we scale and grow. You will get to work with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
Where are you located?
Our headquarters are in downtown San Diego. If you're a great candidate, but not in San Diego we are happy to help you relocate.